Main menu

Pages

Natural Hunger: The Health Connection

When he was only 124 pounds, I read something about fasting for strength. Now hold on here . Everyone type of doctor in the area recommended to gain weight by eating more and do less.But here's the genius of it. By not eating for a day, my body a change to clean a little rest and prepare to digest food properly. Even with all the advantages that I had read, I did not dare tell everyone that gold really what I would have gone " on the deep end . " I tried fasting for a day , then for two days. After all , most of us have forgotten beens Abebooks web eat so busy (or sleep) if it was not a big deal.Strangely , hunger disappears and you get a little high from sugar in the blood. I really think this is what the experience of athletes, bodybuilders and girls Many schemes . They come to really enjoy this strange feeling dizzy. Other reasons why some skipping meals makes some people feel better :

    
The body of the fast release more growth hormone that burns fat , promoting muscle growth and stimulates the immune system . This is why I avoid eating before bedtime. Let your body recover . Gaver effective pizza one night gourmet beer can be good for the body at once. Purpose prevents the immune system . Yes - you need to eat something, eat complex carbohydrates like oatmeal or yams. Do not and I repeat , do not eat sugar in less than 1.5 hours before bedtime . Sugar hinder your growth hormone and often wake up more tired than when you went to bed

    
When you are fasting , you do not eat the allergic food. In this case , fasting is not very useful as skip the offending food . Therefore, if you think you are allergic to dairy or wheat products just trying to cut for a day. You will be surprised how the withdrawal symptoms can be severe . What you are allergic , you often dream . Once you are "clean" , often harmful substance is released . I remember how I had to force myself to drink beer social acceptance. Once I 'm used to, I really wanted it . When I stopped several months or past to decide, I lost the taste of most beers. The same applies to milk and wheat bread . If consumption or I red eyes and gas.

    
I think I 'm more alert when I miss a few meals . A little introduction . My sense of smell is stronger and I tend to be more assertive . This can work against you if you look like a growling stomach , it is difficult to concentrate.The disadvantage of fasting :

    
Difficulty with mental work. I know that the military training and go to college. Stomach growling distracted and tends to make more aggressive. It is very good for the army. But not so good for social, business or studies one. Who are some people think more clearly during fasting. Personally , I find it boring.

    
Fatigue. After teaching three classes of cardio kickboxing in a row, on an empty stomach , I used to get " the shakes . " Especially when I had to take a bus less than 30 degrees Celsius temperature. I remedied oddly Carry a small amount of food , like a kiwi or a bowl of cooked rice. This small amount of food was strong enough to keep me.Using fasting to your advantage :

    
I started to make good gains in muscle when actually ate less . That is correct. Less. I found two good, you sit down meals a day, three gold medals beat hasty meal oven. When I gave my stomach has been modified to be empty, I realized that I was not effective as a stunning meal. It was like my body was more effective with food.

    
When you fast, do not forget to rest. Let your body do its job and solve the absorption of nutrients and elimination. Advice to integrate people with weight gorging failure do connects your digestive tract slows and weight gain . Eating the right food and chew slowly . You absorb and feel better.

    
For the average person overweight, short rapid teach that you can survive until you can eat good food and the need to pay attention to your body's natural hunger and not just put something in the mouth by good taste.

    
Regain your natural hunger also- makes it all the more prepared your body to digest the food that you eat .

    
Do not make a big deal about it. That the more one thinks or talks about not eating, the harder it gets . Just stay busy and do not worry.Doug Setter , BSc . It is a personal trainer and martial arts instructor . He served as a peacekeeper of the United Nations , completed five marathons , climbed Mount Rainier and holding a kickboxing title welterweight ( 40 years). He is the author of Stomach Flattening , Alcohol Craving and reduce victim Less : A Guide for the Prevention of Crime . Visit their website :

Comments